Saturday, February 11, 2017

How to easily sleep. Sleeping Hacks...

Is it hard for you to fall asleep? Been there... Here are some things you can do to help you sleep easily.



1) Drink sleeping tea with chamomile. Yes this can help you a lot. Just because I'm not a tea lover I squeeze in my tea some lemon juice!

2) Disconnect from your phone. At least 90 minutes before you go to bed! I try to not keep my phone on my bedside table because this will make me want to check my social media or answering emails. So I leave my phone in the kitchen island before I go to bed.

3) Keep a journal! Before I go to sleep I like to write on my journal  a To Do List for the next day! This automatically makes me feel tired and fall asleep easier.

4) If the journal thing doesn't work for you, try to read a book. At night I am able to read 1 -2 pages because my eyes closed so easily with reading.

5) Last tip is to meditate. Clear your head from all your problems and difficulties. Tomorrow is a new day and you should be well-rested to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment